Monday 22 December 2014

Crafty Christmas fun!

Last Christmas I saw some cute Christmas sleighs made entirely out of sweets and thought they looked amazing! I have no children in my family and did not have time to make 30 for the children at school so put it down as a "sometime in the future" craft.

However, this year I have inherited nieces through my engagement to Grant so thought I would make some to send up to them for Christmas and they loved them! They are 19, 13 and 10 so thought they'd be a bit too cool for them but they were a hit and I am delighted.


I can't remember where I bought my ribbon as it's been in my Christmas craft box for a few years now! Everything else I bought at the supermarket - candy canes, kitkats, mini kinder bars, mini mars bars, maoam sweets and Smarties characters to guide the sleigh. I love little projects, especially when they are a surprise for someone!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment